Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have 90 honda civic hatchback and it wouldnt start, and tried to check the cel throw codes..so i turn the key igiontor ll and it blink once then nothing else.

id need to know whats wrong with my car or why its not throwing any codes

and it sparks have a sparks and the dizzy make a horrible sound while turn over and after turnover

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would try to help you out.. but i just recently started school so i dont know much.. sorry :(
lol thanks no problem, but my car shows a orange sparks, it supposed to be blue so idk

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
need more info on the not starting. does it crank over? does it click when turned to the start position?, maybe you dont even have a code. try disconnecting a sensor and see if it shows a code.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
need more info on the not starting. does it crank over? does it click when turned to the start position?, maybe you dont even have a code. try disconnecting a sensor and see if it shows a code.
i never had any problem since i got it, bout 4 days ago it start shut down on me and wouldnt turnover, but try to...doesnt throw any codes or a CEL,
and i checked the sparkplug for sparks and it come out orange not blue so do you think the sparkplug is old and cause my car wouldnt start.

plus my dizzy make horrible sound right after turning over,and it still spinning and grinds idk what it sound like
and i cant really hear if it mak any clicks since im deaf which that sucks

·
3,332 Posts
ya that does suck bro, my dad is deaf in one ear so its hard for him to hear car noises. id take the disty off and check that first you know like take the cap off and see if anything is bad inside. hmm a orange spark? should be a strong blue spark, check the gap on the plugs then id guess the coil or the wiring to the disty would be the blame.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya that does suck bro, my dad is deaf in one ear so its hard for him to hear car noises. id take the disty off and check that first you know like take the cap off and see if anything is bad inside. hmm a orange spark? should be a strong blue spark, check the gap on the plugs then id guess the coil or the wiring to the disty would be the blame.

yeah def, last night or 2 nights ago my brother and i went out and check on my car and remove the dizzy cap and the ingitior was sooo dirty i mean SO DIRTY, and a lot of dirty inside the ingitior so think thats the problem?
i might as well buy a dizzy from junkyard

·
3,332 Posts
wait are you talking about the Rotor? the thing on the shaft that spins on the inside of the disty cap? thats the rotor, if that thing is burnt up you can try replacing it. their cheap :td:

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wait are you talking about the Rotor? the thing on the shaft that spins on the inside of the disty cap? thats the rotor, if that thing is burnt up you can try replacing it. their cheap :td:
no not teh rotor, theres maddd dirty filled up inside the ingntior and theres minor dirty on the dizzy cap

is your fuel pump priming?
yes i coud smell the gas right after i turning her over

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.