Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Not much of a selection of cars...but very cool still!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
greddytunedhatch said:
Don't blame me for having an EG tho!
I do damn it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
greddytunedhatch said:
:beer:

did you pick one up?

no, but that would be a cool shirt.

EDIT:

ORDERED MINE!!!!!!!! :werd: got bored.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
I think I'll be getting one of those.

BTW, has anyone clicked the link at the top and seen the civic pics? 3 wheel action.

·
Registered
309 Posts
ok ALL crx drivers on here have to email them to get us a crx shirt, those are cool, i just started lookin for a hatch so i could have one of the hatch shirts, but if we get them to make a crx shirt then i dont gotta buy a hatch(and that would b easier)

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
these bastards! I ordered mine on 5/3 and it still has not shown up. What a bunch of fucking douche bags. I better get my shirt by the end of the week.

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
greddytunedhatch said:
It's JDM yo. :werd:
the reason the gas door is on the left is because it was made from a jdm model civic :D Most usdm's have theirs on the right side.. Also, on american vehicles the antenna is normally on the passenger side but on our civics its on the driver's side... same with the tranny, it should be on drivers side but on our cars its on the passenger side.. (exception for trav and his aussie mates :lol: ) They un-JDM'd the acura rsx and new civics by making their trannies on the driver's side...

theres ur neat fact of the day.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mrnicolas said:
these bastards! I ordered mine on 5/3 and it still has not shown up. What a bunch of fucking douche bags. I better get my shirt by the end of the week.
I got mine last weekend. Just email them, because they obviously race every weekend and get behind on orders. Or at least that's what they told me when I emailed them!

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
I emailed them before my post this morning and I got a reply back that they will be looking into it. I am dissapointed in how long this is taking actually.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts