Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
8/4/07, Firebird West

This was my first NASA event. I raced in HPDE1 so I didn't get to take any pics of the event. BUT, 2 good ones surfaced on our local forum.

1st one is of mine:

OH DAMN

2nd one is of my buddy CJ. Remember this ballin' tucked EG hatch I've shown pics of? Some of you might know it from H-T:

Told you guys it was a track whore car. :TU:

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Two more pics of my whore have surfaced. :bravo:

The 2nd is when my instructor/buddy Tage took my car out for a few laps to show me how it's done. He's a fucking badass. He told me my car is fun as hell to beat on. Riding along with him tearing my car up was SOOOOO much fun. :TU:

You can see how low my Dynatech header hangs in these two pics. :(

·
Nor Cal D-series rider
1991 Honda Civic STD
810 Posts
That looked like a fun day! :TU: Did you pass anybody? And what Civic had those funky wheels you were rockin' at the track on it stock?... I can't put my finger on it ATM..

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only car in HPDE1 that were faster than me around the track and on the straight was a red 350Z and silver S2000. 94-01 Integra/99-00 Si/83 RX-7/new Civic sedan/spec Miata were the ones that were around me the most, besides the S2K and 350Z. I took the Si and the Integra on the straight once each. :TU:

My buddy Tage is one of those crazy instructors. First lap out on the first session he had me blow by the RX-7 and Miata on the straight. Coming up to it he was like, "Green flag so just take them and give yourself some space." :TU:

·
Banned
3,673 Posts
nice...my buddy justin is a member of NASA..he is building a mean 95 coupe with sponsers like password jdm..crowe....progress...he hasnt even been to one event in the car yet, and he has gotten free rims from rota...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts