Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
N18 Nigara CRX meet, largest CRX meet in the world, July 21st

SO if your not familiar with the N meets, its stands for Niagara CRX meet, this meet has been going on for about 15 years!

Typically people come from all over the USA and Canada, as far as California, Florida, Nova Scotia, and a large crew from Quebec.

Most people camp over the whole weekend or come for the whole day, its $10 for the day and its only $40 for camping the whole weekend. If you make a donation we give you a sweat N18 shirt and sticker.

There will be N meet T shirts, stickers, used parts, tons of crx's, people you only see online, cars you have only seen in magazines.

This year we will be going on a organized cruse to the Falls in Niagara and dinner, and GO-Karting on Sunday.

The location it self has a lot to offer with a huge beach you can drive on 100m from the meet site. You will see some modded golf carts that might have more mods then your car, I'm not kidding. There is also water slides, a bar, restaurant, all sorts of sports.

The meet is mainly about the community of crx owners, its not just about the cars, its about meeting new people, seeing old friends, and having some fun with a large group of crx's. This is the only CRX meet in the whole world that has this amount of crx's all in one place.

All information can be found here
The Niagara CRX meet

Here are some pictures..

·
Registered
Integra
390 Posts
anymore pics??? i need inspiration!

but that is sweet

·
Registered
Integra
390 Posts
Itsvall over google images and youtube.. Crxcommunity has a lot too
yeah i dont even know why i asked, i started to google as soon as i was done writing that post... gets a little boring just looking at crx's tho lol

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think Danz said he would drive me out to the meet this year :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
heh
It IS worth going, though, but needing a passport is just queer.
Yup, and I live in Canada! It's so much longer staying in Canada to go than it would be to dip down into the states and shoot across the coast then back up into Canada. But I digress... Maybe next year I'll take a flight or train or something to come check it out hahaha

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
N5/N6/N8 veteran, hoping to make N20

One time on the QEW......LOL!

Oh yeah......those that know will laugh.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts