Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dohc zc in a 88 crx. I am ordering a 50 shot wet kit and I'm trying to find out the best place to tap for the fuel line. I've ran nitrous bf I was just a dry kit I was think I could just cut and t off the line from the fuel filter to the fuel rail but id rather not cut but if there is any pic that would be great just need some accurate info plx thanks

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I'd do it exactly as you described. Chop the feed line, stick a barb fitting tee in there.

Want to put it back to stock? Go to picknpull and get another feed like for like 3 bucks or whatever.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'd do it exactly as you described. Chop the feed line, stick a barb fitting tee in there.

Want to put it back to stock? Go to picknpull and get another feed like for like 3 bucks or whatever.
x3, this is the cheapest way, if u had a aftermarket fuel rail im shure you could tap in there

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts

same thing i did as well with wet kits never had problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts