Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
D series eg! all that should matter on here

1. The EGG!
Pretty much all carbon fiber goodies, typical ricer! A/C power steering, interior is 10/10 which is amazing...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh forgot to add that the little eg car is getting a z6 head installed soon with a little turbo kit, I will have the full build up when its all done ;)

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
988 Posts
I dont see any rice stuff looks like a clean ass car to me in for more pics
Also welcome to DSO

Reactions: si-hatch86

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,893 Posts
I'm with hilux, shit looks good. Bike rack isn't my style but still overall it's damn clean and looks great. More is good we are pic whores here

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
clean as fuck. Also not crazy about the racks but when I get another bmx bike one of my Hondas will be forced to tote one. Welcome

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't think that you guys can claim that the mods aren't rice. The OP is admitting it, and there's nothing wrong with them, but let's call it like it is. Bravo OP! For example, does a 20-year-old bone stock $2,000 econo car with 100hp really need a carbon fiber hood and lightweight lug nuts? If you showed up with those mods to any SCCA/NASA event, for example, you'd get thrown into a class that would leave your butt sore for a month from the whooping that you'd get!

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,893 Posts
I don't think that you guys can claim that the mods aren't rice. The OP is admitting it, and there's nothing wrong with them, but let's call it like it is. Bravo OP! For example, does a 20-year-old bone stock $2,000 econo car with 100hp really need a carbon fiber hood and lightweight lug nuts? If you showed up with those mods to any SCCA/NASA event, for example, you'd get thrown into a class that would leave your butt sore for a month from the whooping that you'd get!
Comparing a dd to a scca car or any type of "race" car drag or what ever is comparing apples to oranges.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Comparing a dd to a scca car or any type of "race" car drag or what ever is comparing apples to oranges.
People autocross their daily driven cars all the time; I'm not talking about comparing to a prepped car. And the point that I'm simply making is that those modifications, for the cost, are way down on the price/performance scale. The car is all gussied up with nothing behind it. As I mentioned, nothing wrong with it if that's what you want, but claiming that Carbon fiber-ing an otherwise-stock Civic DX from top to bottom "isn't rice" is preposterous.

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
I too have many herra rice mods, ie shit bay coil over minus the over, full neg camber, w a y too many stickers from suppliers with no equip on my shit, sticker bummed fit typR lip, zero offsets soon... Icould continueLolZ

I wanted to build a lowrider/dyno queen/dd(!!) On a budget. Goal; 400 ponies

Stance
Herra
Oni kyan

New rice

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
26 Posts
cleanride, ditch the racks tho, thats just nonsense, welcome to d-series!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sir! you are just a hater in my mind. this is indeed a 100 hp gas saver, if you want to talk about dd's fine, be guest for knocking on a car that 90% of the posters have agreed that it looks "nice" if u want to talk about function no problem, I have a s2000 to outhandle whatever u want to throw at it, and if u want to talk about a drag car i also own a 88 CRX SI that is a drag car, id throw pics on but they are both far from a d series so its not on here. we all know that a carbon fiber hood/trunk and whatnot isnt going to help a 100 hp car, but we do it because we like it and input like yours is NOT needed! I was being sarcastic about it being ricey, if you think this is ricey then go buy your self a stock 2007 civic si and leave us alone sir, cuz this is all you will get from us!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ to correct the above post, my s2000 bone stock suspension, has a carbon fiber trunk (as you can clearly see in the pic with the hatch) that car has SO FAR spanked every car i have raced at canyons or just setup cones in a empty parking lot, so if u want to say carbon fiber on stock cars is gay then rethink that, cuz idk about u but i think my carbon fiber trunk looks pretty sexy infront of your little car at a mountain road!

·
Registered
97 EK HATCH
473 Posts
oh forgot to add that the little eg car is getting a z6 head installed soon with a little turbo kit, I will have the full build up when its all done ;)
Full build? Bolt on or fully built?

·
Registered
662 Posts
I would paint the carbon fiber panels to match the paint of the car. That would be the only reason I would call it ricey. But still very nice rides. :TU:

·
Registered
160 Posts
i see no rice here , not a fan of the roof racks , but i sure wouldnt mind owning it in the shape yours is ! Welcome to the DSO!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts