Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Civic DX w/JDM Z7, B000 M/T, nothing fancy, just functionally sound
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up D-Series? I'm trying to finish resurrecting a 1998 Civic EJ6 DX but swapping in a JDM D15Z7 engine. Here to introduce myself and also say thanks to everyone who has been sharing their knowledge on this site. It has helped me figure out a ton of ridiculous crap. Almost done and trying to figure out a few more details. Keeping things pretty straightforward for now as far as the swap goes. S40 B000 M/T using a P2J-003 ecu with a 98 HX CA emissions 5-spd harness that I am repinning based on USDM and the Polish and Portuguese service manual info, swapped the auto IM for a manual IM to get the 2-pin IACV correct. Replaced the timing belt and tensioner and water pump with all correct parts. Got the single wire O2 and VTEC solenoids wired and pinned. It's not my only project at the moment, but it is on the front burner and I can't wait to get it done and back on the road. I am looking to compare notes with anyone who has managed to successfully swap the 96-00 D15Z7 M/T into an OBD2 Civic, especially into a DX and using the P2J-003 ecu, in order to get the full three-stage functions working properly as it was originally designed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts