Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
honda civic
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have my car registered out in blyth were our riverouhse is its reg. as a recreational vehicle so i dont have to smog it...i didnt believe it at first but i havent had to smog it for about 4 years now whats some of the stuff i can do thats cheap and or affordible to give me more power?
p.s. i know i cant spell :)

·
Registered
honda civic
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im lookin for a bigger mini already have all the other stuff

·
Registered
my honda
56 Posts
nice. what about 2.5'' exhaust piping? that aughta help alittle..my b7, was stock, then i added header, and 2.5'', and cam gear, and a z6 manifold, BIG difference..u got vtec?

·
Registered
honda civic
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no non-vtec

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
this thread is a disaster.

what motor are you dealing with and what are your goals?

and in regards to crackin95. how did an extra header in your trunk and a cam gear unadjusted on your motor make a BIG difference ?

·
Registered
honda civic
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no disaster just tryin to get some tips...you dont like it dont read it :)
o yea and the motor
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv its in BIG red letters

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
this thread is a disaster.

what motor are you dealing with and what are your goals?

and in regards to crackin95. how did an extra header in your trunk and a cam gear unadjusted on your motor make a BIG difference ?
:lol: are you sure? i am sure someone said slap some headers on it already :lol:.

Y-E-S yesss, i have headers on my four banger!

OP: in all seriousness, you will get a big huge ticket for running your car registered that way. if they bag you on the street with the car, the car will be towed and possibly destroyed. i am not kidding on this. your registration is not valid for use on the road. its the same registration you would use of a motor home and or RV in CA.

btw: i lived in CA for 21 years of my life.

·
Registered
honda civic
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i been pulled over and gotten many tickets i show them my reg..which has a p.o. box number and my lic. they ask whats the correct address been to court and everything nothing has ever happed

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
i been pulled over and gotten many tickets i show them my reg..which has a p.o. box number and my lic. they ask whats the correct address been to court and everything nothing has ever happed
a recreational vehicle registration is for RVs and motor homes (yeah i posted the wrong type above, sorry). recreational vehicals do require a smog check for 6 year to 30 year old vehicals. you must have a different type of registration.

if you would like to continue to use the registration as is, i would not get use to your car. cause when they find out that you have been doing, your car is going to end up a paper weight.

do what you will with this info. i would go to the dmv and have them double and tripple check the registration on your vehical to ensure they have you marked correctly.

btw: CA went to a six year rotation for some cars, your car maybe such a car. again a double check is something i would do.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Cams, and boost would be fun I guess.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts