Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
The first two are members. Idk about the other two.

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
belette's civic sounds fucking nice!

Now i gotta get my ass in gear!

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
hmmm they all need boost :)

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
civic
2,086 Posts
Eat my leg! LOL
it's the truth tho.. lol.. sure it sounds nice and all but come on.. you gotta be realistic about it.. we dont have the displacement, or the torque to compete in anything other then maybe auto cross lol.. so the boosted/nitrous direction is the best way to go. and cheapest way too lol.. because by time your done your still slow and you have at the minimum of 5k in just your motor and this is cutting edges lol.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
He's got a nicer setup being custom built, it's still SOHC but it ain't a D. i believe it's being built by Bisi :shocked:
ya, its a 440hp F :thehump:

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
good stuff :TU:

I have seen that Itb'd rex before and I LOVE it !

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
hmmm they all need boost :)
boost is too easy its for the mentally challenged it doesn't take much brains.;)

a boosted d-series isn't fun anymore everyone jumped on that trend its played out.

if i wanted a fast car i wouldn't be playing with fwd cars but there fun.

·
Registered
bicycle
1,376 Posts
boost is too easy its for the mentally challenged it doesn't take much brains.;)

a boosted d-series isn't fun anymore everyone jumped on that trend its played out.

i beat 95% of the cars on the street with my slow fwd car.. and most of them are turbo v8's that have spent more than I

think about your statement..

·
Registered
civic
2,086 Posts

so your saying building your motor is like being jdm tyte and what not? because id rather spend 600$ on a turbo then 600$ on a ash tray lol

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
If you were to build a turbo kit, with all new components, even as a mild 12 psi build would cost quite a large chunk of change. Just because you can HMT it together using used parts doesn't mean it's better. Might make more power but it isn't gonna be more reliable for the money.

I'm all for all motor builds and turbo builds, both can be beautiful. But the turbo guys think that they are the ultimate! forcing the engine to work that hard, but the all motor guys are going fast of pure engineering and using what the motor is capable of.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts