BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,955 Posts
Little info on the car will yield better results

looks like a y7 so I can ASSume its an 96-00 lol

looks like there is a plug between the fuel rail and alt that's not connected

·
Registered
5,862 Posts
3 wire could also be the crank sensor. The wiring has a plug that ends JUST under that first intake runner, on the block.

Look at the wires, write down the COLORS, and do a quick google image search for "ek civic crank sensor wiring"

Should be able to match it right away.

The crank sensor wiring is a common bypass for people who install an OBD1 92-95 DX/LX distributor.

This would also include an adapter at the distributor, so check that out as well.

·
Registered
5,862 Posts
Actually, I can see the empty plug in the picture. Im betting money on crank sensor wiring

In the picture, look at that small squared nub on the intake runner. you can see the empty holes in the plug where those wires go

·
Registered
977 Posts
looks like a y7 so I can ASSume its an 96-00 lol

looks like there is a plug between the fuel rail and alt that's not connected
People do stupid shit and swap intakes so you can never be sure from the intake alone but I get what your saying.

Actually, I can see the empty plug in the picture. Im betting money on crank sensor wiring

In the picture, look at that small squared nub on the intake runner. you can see the empty holes in the plug where those wires go
Edit: I see it better now that SLO resized the image I'm blind and retarded ignore me.

·
Registered
830 Posts
blue black white ish probably crank sensor like Matt bet,,all on red?

must have tugged on those wires good to pull them out of the plug..

·
Registered
5,862 Posts
Will, that yellow circled plug is the 2 wire IAT sensor. Looks fine and in stock d16y7 placement.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,955 Posts
Will, that yellow circled plug is the 2 wire IAT sensor. Looks fine and in stock d16y7 placement.
lol, I knew that. someone said something about number 1 intake and I was like....are we talking about the same thing.

fucking image resize, feels like the cia watching a cartel member

1 - 13 of 13 Posts