Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Widebody Coupe UPDATE ON PG.3

Wassup people

Well I am new to this forum, I have been on Turbod16.com for a while now and just came across this forum. Here are some pics of my Soon to be Boosted Coupe and my setup:

RC 550cc Saturated

Tial 38mm wastegate .7 bar

3 inch Downpipe with Dumptube

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well my plans are to make about 210-230whp on my Z6 stock internals. I am going to get it Dyno Tuned on Crome. I got some other new parts but they are not in the pic such as:
Greddy Type RS BOV
Oil Line Kit
RC 550cc (saturated)
Tial 38MM wastegate/Dumptube
3 inch Downpipe (CCFAB)
I know many of you guys are into this "JDM" trend but I chose a different route (not hating) but thanks for the comments.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
nice looking car for a car with a body kit.
(thats props because i usually flame)
cant wait to see the turbo build. get some Vitaras, Eagles, and ARPs and boost the shit out of it

what are the specs on that Precision turbo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that comment. I am in the process of ordering my ARP Headstuds, but I will be running on a stock block for some time because this shit is leaving me BROKE. I need to save up some money first then I will do internal work. Its a Precision GT3255e .60/.63 Turbo. I just finished installing my Action 2MS 6 puck clutch and need to get my new headgasket installed but TIME is such a big problem. Will keep you guys updated.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
that snail is major overkill for 200hp

you could accomplish the same power levels and damn near 2k rpm faster spool with a smaller t3

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I know that but my main goal is hitting 300-350whp in the future. I will only run it at those power levels temporarily.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I'm not a big fan of bodykits, but at least it looks liek the work was atleast well done :TU:

Talk about 'spare-no-expense' on the turbo kit, lol :TU: :TU:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol. Yea man im trying to get just quality parts for my setup, and want to do everything clean ONE TIME. Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I checked out your car and that shit looks nice man.
thanks, i thnk im going to redo my turbo kinda like yours, im tryin to keep power levesl way above 300 with little stress as possible

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
I think your car looks fucking sick. I love simple widebody kits, hate the riced out ones. Nice clean lines, nothing crazy going on.

Oh, and you are doing serious engine work. +5:TU: for you for showing you do't have to be rice to look nice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think your car looks fucking sick. I love simple widebody kits, hate the riced out ones. Nice clean lines, nothing crazy going on.

Oh, and you are doing serious engine work. +5:TU: for you for showing you do't have to be rice to look nice.
THANKS for that comment. Yea i've seen pretty ugly widebodies but like you said I do like mine because it's not overdone like some.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts