Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My vitara build progress PICS... Updated pics on pg2

I finally have some time to work on my car. Here is the before and after pics. I am just waiting for the turbo to come in and will take the rest of the pics after the installation of the timing belt, log manifold, and intake manifold.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Looks good so far, what else are you going to run with it?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Going to put a t3/t4 Garrette 50 trim 48.AR stage 3, I am hoping to hit 300whp. I am currently looking for a place to purchase a Hondata S300. I have a Rev Hard log manifold, walbro fuel pump, tuner toys 550cc injectors, hks BOV, tial wastegate, golden eagle blockguard. I port and polish the head myself and took it to a performance machine shop to get hot tanked and 3 angle valve job.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought the mitutuyo micrometer for inside diameter and outside to measure the rods and journal on the crank to find the clearance. I hone the block myself.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Build looks good so far.
Going to put a t3/t4 Garrette 50 trim 48.AR stage 3, I am hoping to hit 300whp. I am currently looking for a place to purchase a Hondata S300. I have a Rev Hard log manifold, walbro fuel pump, tuner toys 550cc injectors, hks BOV, tial wastegate, golden eagle blockguard. I port and polish the head myself and took it to a performance machine shop to get hot tanked and 3 angle valve job.
I'd suggest the .63 A/R over the .48.
PM me on the S300 as well, I can get one to you fairly quickly at a great price.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts