Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I'm going to be doing a boosted JDM D15 VTEC (one of the motors drew is selling for 375 in the For Sale section). I only plan on boosting 6-8 psi at first until I do some work on the internals a bit. This project is gonna take a while but in the long run I'll have quality parts that are more reliable.

Here's what I have so far:

DSM 450cc injectors
GReddy Type RS BOV
T3/T04E turbo (from rotory20)
Lovefab manifold (from rotory20)
Turbonetics Delta external wastegate (from rotory20)

Not much right now, but it's a start:)

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
looks like a good list so far. keep us updated man!

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
DpoweredEF said:
OK, I'm going to be doing a boosted JDM D15 VTEC (one of the motors drew is selling for 375 in the For Sale section). I only plan on boosting 6-8 psi at first until I do some work on the internals a bit. This project is gonna take a while but in the long run I'll have quality parts that are more reliable.

Here's what I have so far:

DSM 450cc injectors
GReddy Type RS BOV
TE04H turbo (from rotory20)
Lovefab manifold (from rotory20)
Turbonetics Delta external wastegate (from rotory20)

Not much right now, but it's a start:)
Try again
T3/T04E turbo..

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
You dont have that much further to go. Just an intercooler, fab up a down pipe and some charge piping, and get your ECU chipped.

:TU:

oops forgot the oil lines

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
im hookin em up..

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mikeD16Z6 said:
You dont have that much further to go. Just an intercooler, fab up a down pipe and some charge piping, and get your ECU chipped.

:TU:

oops forgot the oil lines

OK, UPDATE: I've changed my engine to a DOHC ZC with only 30,000 miles on it :bubbrubb: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And hell I'm going all out on my setup. Endyn is gonna do my head porting and I'm ordering a set of their Rollerwave pistons along with a set of forged rods (haven't decided yet) along with a bunch of other stuff from them (the breather kit plus other stuff). Skunk2 intake manifold is coming as soon as my friend swaps his ZC out for a boosted Y8 setup.

The car is also undergoing major changes as well. I've finished stripping the interior, removed the passenger seat and I'm taking out the AC stuff also. The car is going to be spraypainted satin black too (DIY job but it's gonna be done RIGHT) and also getting the bumpers resprayed with Bumper Black from NAPA.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
talk about a total racing turd. this tihng will be ugly and fast. that'll be awesome man!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts