Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent a weekend in socal in the middle of december and just finally got around to uploading my pics! hehe I also jacked some from some of the other people who took pics because my night shots didn't turn out! Haha Anyways just thought I’d share! :)

Friday Night I met up with some friends and we went to the 626 Meet...it was awesome! A skyline ended up showing up and I about lost it! haha

Then the next day I drove to Long Beach for a DC5Squad Meet:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And more...

Then one of my friends who also has a MR DC5 wanted to get some pics of just our cars together but we were losing daylight so they didn’t really turn out very well!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then as I was getting ready to head back that following Monday I met up with another friend with a MR DC5 also and was able to get a few pics! I also made him and his friend pose on my car! Lol

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The two guys with the MR DC5's...we were all trying to plan a photoshoot of all 3 of our cars but I couldn't seem to get them both in the same place! haha Maybe next time!

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Nice pics! Where's the ones with you in them...?

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,444 Posts
next photoshoot is at J's right Mel???;)

contemplating on taking my sedan and sohcturbo bringing the beast out again. see ya there!:beer:

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
:TU:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts