Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
works! I'm halfway thru the 2nd season with this transmission and it has been great. Numerous 7xxx RPM launches (too many of them non preloaded), multiply those launches by 4 to get the 8xxx rpm flat shifts. The car makes well over 5xxwhp at 3xpsi. This transmission has taken a licking and is still ticking! I just drained the fluid again yesterday and it still looked good as new (granted I change the fluid and watch it drain more often than most people would).

Keep up the good work! I'll be shooting for mid 10s 7 days from now.

Why did I make this thread? News is generally never news until its bad news...well, this is a good news/happy customer thread. If the tranny decided to go its seperate ways...I'd still get another one assembled from him w/ no hesitation (after I save the $$ up )

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
You are right about rarely hearing any good news about any products or any companys.
That is absolutely true, i actually thought by the title that this was gonna be some "it blew up on my second pass" kinda thread lol. Glad to hear it's holding up great :TU:

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,312 Posts
That is absolutely true, i actually thought by the title that this was gonna be some "it blew up on my second pass" kinda thread lol. Glad to hear it's holding up great :TU:
Yes, gave me a quick pucker of the chocolate starfish until I skimmed over the thread title.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
My transzex built trans is still going strong. I need to send it to him to get rebuilt though, never shifted the same since I broke a fork driving like a jackass(completely my fault)

His work is top notch

·
noob
95 Civic Coupe
2,012 Posts
My trans is holding up great after the 1st gear and 4.9 final drive. Transzex does great work and even went out of his way to get the trans done when i need it! TOP NOTCH!

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Maybe this was better suited in the Product Reviews section?

Anyhow, Bone has been a help to myself with trans specifics/specs in the past...plus even a bearing set purchase way back when. Keep up the good work!

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
well i know whos going to build my hybrid ZC 1-4 hf 5th. I cant wait untill i start my build. I hear lots of good things about the builds that bone makes. good work and great to hear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts