Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
2.5 single turbo rwd? rb25det? . five speed?

Reactions: 93 red ls

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Is that even your car?
Very valid question, he never said it was his, actually he said "My car + A JDM surprise." If it was his he probably would have said HOLY SHIT LOOK AT MY JDM SKYLINE, oh and my rex too. LOL Whoever's it is it doesn't have tags I say go back and steal that biotch if it isn't yours. :ROFL

·
I got a promoted! And I'm PINK!!
2,260 Posts
Very valid question, he never said it was his, actually he said "My car + A JDM surprise." If it was his he probably would have said HOLY SHIT LOOK AT MY JDM SKYLINE, oh and my rex too. LOL Whoever's it is it doesn't have tags I say go back and steal that biotch if it isn't yours. :ROFL

i dont see a rex anywhere

·
Registered
9 Posts
Geez, you guys are gaga over skylines? It's not even a GT-R? When i was in the army, there were skylines all over japan. I drove one for two years. Over there, they are like the civic, everyone has one or had one.

Judging by the snow he wiped off it, it has been there for a while. If you know someone with a flatbed, grab that thing and make it call you daddy.

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
No its not my Skyline, i never implied that it was and i have no clue whos it is. To see a Skyline just sitting in a parking in the middle of winter just outside Detroit was a suprise so i decided to park next to it and post pics.
where at. I have a car trailer :TU: take the vins off, and make it a track car :)

ha.. I wish

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
Geez, you guys are gaga over skylines? It's not even a GT-R? When i was in the army, there were skylines all over japan. I drove one for two years. Over there, they are like the civic, everyone has one or had one.

Judging by the snow he wiped off it, it has been there for a while. If you know someone with a flatbed, grab that thing and make it call you daddy.
however, how many have you seen in america?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Of different years? In one day in Chicago I saw three. In LA, I saw at least three in one day. They aren't as rare as they were. Shoot, go to Canada. There are at least a dozen to every major city up there. I'm just saying, you guys all go crazy for them. They're nice cars, but I would take a CRX over a skyline anyday. maybe that's just cause I've owned them and had to put up with them in everyday driving. Oh, and talk about expensive to maintain!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts