Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a d15b7, with 2-1/4 exhaust,i will put a headers 4-2-1,throttle body 60 mm,chip, and i'm not sure between a a6 cam or a delta 272 cam,does it have really a big difference?? and how many Hp a can have with this motor???

thanks

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
i have a d15b7, with 2-1/4 exhaust,i will put a headers 4-2-1,throttle body 60 mm,chip, and i'm not sure between a a6 cam or a delta 272 cam,does it have really a big difference?? and how many Hp a can have with this motor???

thanks
Umm what chip do you have, and you have a header, not headerS. YOull get flamed for that if you inted on staying on this site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for my bad english,i'm not really good,so my chip is a chip a will tune togeter for my motor, do you have a estimate of my HP with a6 cam and HP sith delta cam????

·
D-series Janitor
Front Engine Dragste
1,220 Posts
with the 272 cam . . . probably 120-125fwhp.

Deciding over an a6 cam is going to depend on what you want to do with the car. I would stick with the a6 cam if it is a daily driver, this is debatable but you will need tuning on a dyno if you want the 272 to be effective.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my car is a daily driver,but if i put a6 cam,does give really a good diference compare to the stock cam??

thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts