Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i have been a member of d-series for alittle while now and i just realized that i havent made a thread about my car so i figured i would soo here it goes....updated
93 Honda Civic dx
d16z6 swap​
engine:
tuner toy rods
vitara pistons
golden eagle block gaurd
arp head studs
aem fuel rail
walbro 255lph fuel pump
1000cc delphi injectors-e85
b&m fpr and gauge
2 1/2"dp with 3" exhaust to ebay muffler

drivetrain:
ex/si s20 tranny with quaife lsd
unsprung 6 puck clutch
energy suspension shifter bushings
mickey thompson 215/60/14 drag radials

turbo setup:
57 trim borg warner turbo
bmc turbo mani
cxracing 29x11x3 intercooler
ebay 2.5" intercooler piping
greddy type rs bov
ebay 12lb wastegate

engine management:
hondata s300
autometer wideband
2.5 bar motorola map sensor

exterior:
tyc 1 piece headlights
15" ep3 wheels w/kumho escta tires
hood pins
cf hood

gauges:
autometer boost gauge
autometer oil pressure
autometer volt gauge
autometer wideband
b&m fuel pressure on fuel rail

dyno tuned at 21psi it made 303whp and 260ft lbs with this setup i ran 13.4 @ 112mph

·
Registered
609 Posts
Any pics????[/QUOTE

It's not very good, but i think the car on the far left in his sig is his. Doesn't really give anyone a good idea but hey it's something to go by for the exterior at least. But we need some motor pics man!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is some pics from alittle bit after i got it and started stipping it of its shitty white paint job and after i took of the body kit...

shitty lookin tail lights that got thrown away..

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts
still needs a bit of work but hey.. its boosted, right?

and shouldnt this be in the "Showcase" section?

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
nice choices in getting rid of things but id either get sidemarkers from password jdm or get different fenders since those holes are in need of fixing in them fenders...but otherwise nice set-up and gotta say nice rex as well

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i would have loved to keep it white but it was just peelin off and it looked horrible so i just spray painted it black haha i plan on eventually painting it milano red and replacing all the windows and all the trim cuz whoever painted the car b4 i got ot painted all the window trim like an idiot haha

·
Registered
609 Posts
Rep for focusing on GO and not SHOW. Good for you.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so i havent posted anything on here for awhile about my car so figured i needed to...so here u go since i first posted this thread my motor basically blew up(pistons started to melt) from being untuned....and now i have a built block with tuner toy rods,vitara pistons and golden eagle block gaurd...i left the head completly stock for now....and now the motor is in and dyno tuned @13psi..it made 214.5whp and 198ft tq...soon plan on upgrading to e-85 and turning up the boost

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
my car was 4 different colors b4 i painted it.. it looked liek yours did
ahah.. i chose champ white.. cant go wrong with a white coopz.. nice setup. and ROFL for standing on the rad support to take an engine shot

1 - 20 of 92 Posts