Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i am new to the forum and i thought it would be nice if i shared my ride with you guys,she isnt much to look at just yet i am still in the process of getting it ready.it has the jdm d15b in it at the moment while my z6 is beingbuilt.homemade turbo kit.and a pretty good bit of suspension work.when i bought the car around 6 months ago it was completley gutted the ricer way,had a huge body kit which explains the black bumpers and no side moldings.some chrome 17's ridin high with stock suspension.i still have to buy my exhaust and a few other things but the car has come a long long way.well here she blows!!!!

here is a new pic of the hatch.just got done with the swap of the suspension,turbo kit,engine/tranny etc etc about 30 mins ago...

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol the ford ranger is the destroyer it has those lights for one simple reason,lol.the power plant in that truck is sick.347 stroker with 2 stage.my car will never never see anykind of euro lights or anything rice for that matter.i am dericing it now,lol

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Tune it with somthing better like a chipped ecu with crome, hondata, turboedit...

And if thats an ssauto turbo kit you've got poking out of the hood, good luck with it. Mine failed within 6k miles...

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i always hear bad news about the xsauto but i have had nothing but good luck with it.i just braced the mani a little better then the shit bracing from the factory and i run a oil restrictor for the turbo so it doesnt blow the seals like people were having problems with and it has been perfectly fine.i have had it on the car every since i have owned it.i need to find someone to chip my ecu for me as i do not trust anyone around my area with it.

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have Tokico Illumina R coilover suspension with the neuspeed 4 point front tower bar,cheap rear lower tie bar,and a unknown rear strut bar looks like it had a mugen badge on it but not sure of exact brand.all poly bushings,skunk 2 pro camber kit with the upper control arms for the front.i am looking for some side skirts like i said the car had a body kit and thats why there are no side skirts.i am looking to sale the sir wheels also if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
i always hear bad news about the xsauto but i have had nothing but good luck with it.i just braced the mani a little better then the shit bracing from the factory and i run a oil restrictor for the turbo so it doesnt blow the seals like people were having problems with and it has been perfectly fine.i have had it on the car every since i have owned it.i need to find someone to chip my ecu for me as i do not trust anyone around my area with it.
I had an oil restrictor, the manifold was braced...all that good stuff...But, if you are having good luck with it then more power to ya.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.