Honda D Series Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1991 CRX Si
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Check out the link above to my Complete Reference. There is a post today, I linked where Magnuson basically says it wasn’t necessary. The OP accidentally stripped off part of the coating and Magnuson explained the purpose of the coating. So probably no. My intent for this build is to keep boost on the conservative side.

Are you planning to send out your blades for coating?

·
Premium Member
1991 CRX Si
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I like the B16! I’ve toyed with the idea of engine swapping it. Maybe one day. For now supercharging is where my interest lies. But as with most mods- it’s lead to many sub projects like replacing the alternator, AC Compressor, doing a timing belt replacement, completely overhauling my AC system lol. Eventually I will get the JRSC done but since I’ve gotten everything a part now, it’s the best time to replace old parts right?

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is great!

I too am on the hunt for same CRX. I have seen some in way worse condition with a much higher price tag.

I did have an 88 and 87 MR2, so that itch has been scratched. CRX is my next toy. There are 2 in my neighborhood that I rarely see driven. Hopefully I can talk someone out of it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts