Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Choose the kind of bread you wish to use. You can use just a regular white bread, or a specialty bread like rye, whole wheat, brown or french.
2. Using a 'bread' knife slice your bread to fit the toaster unless it is already sliced for you.
3. Carefully put your slices of bread into the bread slots of the toaster or rack of a toaster oven.
4. Choose what settings to use. Use a lower setting to start out with until you've mastered the skills needed to handle the higher settings.
5. Plug in the toaster.
6. Push down the toaster plunger to turn it on.
7. Wearing an oven mitt, carefully remove the hot toast from the toaster after it pops up. Unless it jumps out itself, like mine usually does ;)
8. Place the toast on a plate, remove your oven mitt and spread toast with butter, peanut butter, jam or whatever you prefer on one side.
9. Slice in half, quarters, or leave whole.
10. And now that you have gone through all that, don't forget to eat your toast!
11. Unplug the toaster.
12. Clean up your mess and put away the things you use. Enjoy!

see its that simple

Heres a flowchart because it can get pretty confusing just go step by step and you'll get the hang of it it took me forever to get this down

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Bro bro bro bro....toast bro? Srsly?

·
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bro bro bro bro....toast bro? Srsly?
i cant put it up? you can take it down if you want. i thought it was cool, and it has a flowchart hah :bigok:

·
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you talking about the Toast song from bob and tom? haha that one was funny as fuck

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
are you talking about the Toast song from bob and tom? haha that one was funny as fuck
thats the one my friend lol.

all around the country coast to coast,
people always say what do you like most,
I don't wanna brag i don't wanna boast,
I always tell 'em I like toast.

yeah TOAST yeah TOAST

i get up in the mornin' bout six AM,
have a little jelly have a little jam,
take a piece of bread put it in the slot,
push down the lever and the wires gets hot,
i get toast.

yeah TOAST yeah TOAST

now there's no secret to toasting perfection,
there's a dial on the side and you make your selection,
push to the dark or the light and then,
if it pops too soon press down again,
make toast.

yeah TOAST yeah TOAST

when the first caveman drove in from the drags,
didn't know what would go with the bacon and the eggs,
must have been a genius got it in his head,
plug the toaster in the wall,
buy a bag of bread,
make toast.

yeah TOAST yeah TOAST

oui monsieur bonjour coquette,
uh huh croissante vous a ver,
maurice chevalier effeil tower,
oh oui maria bagette bon soir,

FRENCH TOAST FRENCH TOAST

in chicago around the Bob and Tom show

YEAH TOAST

·
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO!! YA TOAST!! haha man we used to always listen to bob and tom, like rodney carrington and dear penthouse and the man song hahah good times

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Bob and Tom Didn't write or perform that song.. it was performed Originally by Weird Al Yankovic on the Bob And Tom Show.

·
Registered
eg9
344 Posts
seriously theres no food in the house and i dislocated my knee so i called my roomate at work and said theres nothing to eat! he says make a PB & J sandwich :3dtard:

so im like great:(

then i click on this thread and was reminded that i can TOAST my PB & J havent done that in forever!! thanks for the idea im gonna go make one:bigok:

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
i cant put it up? you can take it down if you want. i thought it was cool, and it has a flowchart hah :bigok:
Lol, just giving you shit dude.

·
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn it.. i knew there was a few steps missing when i was making toast! that flow chart made my morning toast epic! :lol:
lol i know, i saw that i had to use oven mitts because the toast might be hot, saved me from burning myself LOL! hahah

·
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
seriously theres no food in the house and i dislocated my knee so i called my roomate at work and said theres nothing to eat! he says make a PB & J sandwich :3dtard:

so im like great:(

then i click on this thread and was reminded that i can TOAST my PB & J havent done that in forever!! thanks for the idea im gonna go make one:bigok:
glad my thread helped and sorry about your knee, get well soon :td: eat lots of toast hah

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts