Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
96 hatch SIR
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my project soch turbo sleeper dd. No big 400whp soch here just a decent fast reliable turbo dd soch. The car is coming along great, there is no numers yet Im just waiting on the day to go get it dyno and done done. Aiming for 250-280 whp or untill this turbo come close to max. Excuse the phone pic

Car:92 civic cx

Engine:z6

Block: Vitara 8.5:1 piston, eagle rods, eagle block gaurd, acl bearings, new oem parts

Head:stock

turbo: Apexi bb turbo/dp/mani, FMI/aluminum pipings, hks ssq blv, dsm 450cc's blue top, Hondata-s100

Exuast:2.5 down pipe to a 2.? (slightly biger than 2.5) e-cutout than back to the stock 2 inc eg mid piping to a quiet muffler

Mods:B16 throttle body, Home made catch can, hidden boost gauge

exterior/wheels: none other than the mugen mirrors, and mask cover if that counts, stock 14s with hub caps

interior: None, no jdm shiat here.

pics of the car

Inside pic

engine pics

·
Registered
96 hatch SIR
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Exuast mod
this is my switch that controls the e-cutout I mounted it right next to the steering wheel for easy access and also made a swicth for power source to the e-cutout system under the steering wheel. Pushing/holding it foward closes the e-cutout and the other way to to open it. e-cutout throttle can stay anywhere from fully open to fully closed.

a red light comes on when u pushes it to close and green when you open it

heres a vid lets see if it works
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/559_finest/?action=view&current=ecutoout.flv

Hidden boost gauge

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
thats pretty slick.I bet you catch alot of people of gaurd

·
Registered
96 hatch SIR
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No peps been caught off gaurd YET I just got it running wit the turbo
and the e-cutout is alwsom 1 of best boost upgrade you can get.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
nice setup/ride!

·
Registered
271 Posts
looks very sleeperish....could hardly tell w/ the bra and hubcaps that ur car is fast....

i have the apexi kit as well, how u like it?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts