Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 celica
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally decided to post some pics (i'll b the first to say i need better pics(sorry about the glare)) of my project hatch. stats are:
*89 civic dx
*d16a6 swap
*i/h/e, gonna throw in a cam when it gets warm
*z6 IM
*b18 TB
*i got some blades off of my buddy's crx (he did a crappy job of painting them), LS mesh wheels soon though
*suspension is on the way ( i just need some pointers)
*the interior is basically gutted for now gonna throw in some seats, wheel, shift knob n boot
*the exterior is really clean, except im missing the door moldings on both doors and the rear hatch garnish that says civic if anybody knows where i can get them from... plz let me know... im just gonna get the oem laguna gold resprayed make it look nice and fresh. throw a lip and some skirts on there

in closing:
i'm just tryna build a nice clean street car. i want ur opinions and some pointers as far as suspension and interior i have a strong feeling what i want to do exterior wise and givin goldie some guts. but i'm lost on suspension.... everybody fire away....

·
Registered
93 celica
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow. never seen a light Brown EF
there are a couple of them around north jersey. i dont see too many of them though. might be maybe cuz its a canadian distributed car that was imported to here or whatever i dunno... anywhoo... more pics and more questions.... what color should i paint my valve cover?? i was thinkin a wrinkle black or trying to get maybe a wrinkle gold or bronze has anybody ever seen the wrinkle gold or bronze paint? jus to let u know... i respect all you guys opinions and comments. ur "helping" me build my car... thanks alot:bravo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts