Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Honda Integra
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried getting some help on this on the NA forum, but maybe I'll get this answered faster here....

I have a JDM Integra SOHC ZC NON-VTEC, where everyone including my grandma said that it should be running a OBD-2 base map ecu. I have a set of PM7's that I'm gonna drop in the motor but realised that my stock ecu is a P76 (37820-p76-902-17713904. From what I've gathered that should make it an OBD1, but there are only 2 pinouts to the ecu that suggests OBD-2, compared to the standard three pinouts for OBD1.

P76: 94-95 OBD-1 JDM Integra (sohc zc)

Why is this a problem?

If it's an OBD1, that's one less headache for getting another ecu, and I can slap my pistons in, and start tuning. If it's OBD2, then are all the blogs regarding P76 false, since they clearly state they are all obd1

Any insight would help me really well.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
2000 Honda Integra
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really need some help with this. Did some research and couldnt find any ecu plugins that only had 22/26 for the A and B mappings. Want to purchase the right conversion harness for my p28. I see that the obd0 conversion harness has 2 plugins, but the pinouts are different. Talk about a freak motor.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
All I know is that the plugs are obd1 plugs obd2 us a 3 row of pins as apposed to a 2 row. How you will get that harness to work with usdm anything I have no idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts