Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I sold my drag car 2 years ago and kinda fell out of the scene.
Its not a Honda (I'm unsure if I will get back into it BUT for now)

I was in the market for 6 months ALMOST pulled the trigger on a brand new 16 lifted ford BUT the 61k sticker was a little much for me lol I couldn't have afforded It anyway.

so the search was on for something a few years old. Lead me to finding my 2013 f150 eco
4inch MBRP exhaust
full 6inch rough country lift
40 inch light bar
35 in tires
XD wheels

I love this dang thing. I actually have had a few months just not very active on this forum any longer.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sweet! I love my 05 f250 6.oh. Looks good man! Keep posting on it. I'll throw some pics of my truck up later today.

Bfg's? I have a set of fuel mud grippers i just bought not really to impressed with them, not sure what i will get for a different set.

·
Registered
Honda Del Sol Si
89 Posts
Eww it's a Ford!! My brother used to have one (not that year and not Eco) and says he won't ever have one again. Said it was a pain to work on. Now he has a civic (I converted him) and a Chevy truck (for work, construction).

I never really got the appeal of truck, personally. They just don't make sense to me if you never really have a need to tow anything.

In all seriousness, I don't really know much about them. Sure is a good looking truck though. Come back to the Honda world, you know you want the D :smile:

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
i feel inadequate with my 25 yro 4runner:icon_frown:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts