Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATES 3/26/09 ON PAGE 3 & 4

When i first got this POS!!!

Them put some EP3 seat in!

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
needs a good cleanin and sticker removal and that aint too bad engine pics please

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then my friend need his hood back and gave me this POS!

Then I had to take off this ugly ass THUG RIDES STICKER!!

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And here's ths ugly and blown motor

So i had to pull the bitch out

Can u spot the now hole

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So the ppl that had this car befor me a fucking idiots. They tried to do a wire tuck and just fucked everthing up here what they did

Engine harness went through that hold. So it was in the wheel well so every time the car bounced the tire would hit the wires and fucked it up. Also they had it wraped up in a plastic back the wraped in duck tape

So i pulled all the wire's back and took all the hast black tape holding it together and solder them back up.

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also had a big camber problem an i had to fit that shit up.

AND THE NEW SKUNK2

So all in all this car is a POS but il trying to fix it, so i wanted to paint the bay since the motor is out i though i might work on it. so here it goes.

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now its sanding it down a lil, but now perfect bec i dont really care to much about the car.

Now a lil paint

And some filler primer

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
nice man, bring her back.. youve got some work to do, but looks like your getting her done

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i got kinda tired so i need to eat a lil!!

Now back to work

SO how does she look now???

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok now this is were i need some help from the painter!!!!

I got my self a lil spray guy

But i never painted befor so idk how much air to paint ratio like turning the knobs, so can someone help me out. also that first layer to primer i did, i want to sand it and should i sand it down with 400 grit bec that all i really got they spray it down again with this

And ooo ya baby thay championship white

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking a lot better. For some reason I was attracted to the wheels but not so much to the matching gold stickers. ;) Your banging it out. Subscribing to see how she turns out. +rep
really i hated them lol they were some big ass 17 lol. and ya im trying to fix her up a lil.

and a lil rep back thanks

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
Man i am loving where this is going, Championship white may be overdone, but it's a beautiful white and i am gonna have my car that colour one day.

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man i am loving where this is going, Championship white may be overdone, but it's a beautiful white and i am gonna have my car that colour one day.
well i found it a pep-boys for $20 so i couldnt go wrong with it. plus it say i dont need to mix anything, its ready to spray out the can. so im happy with it

·
Registered
373 Posts
really i hated them lol they were some big ass 17 lol. and ya im trying to fix her up a lil.

and a lil rep back thanks
I think it's just that they were gold. They did look pretty massive up in that well but after seeing a Saturn on 20's at work today I'm surprised they didn't look like Daytons. lol :bigok:

·
Registered
2011 Jetta
11 Posts
Man you got this car goin nice, I like the rims too but they are a lil big but when i saw the car i was like wow its nice but just lose the stickers and thats when you show the blown motor, sucks! I hope everything goes well!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts