Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been awhile since ive had a Honda/acura as a daily.
Last few years I have been driving my truck KILLING me in gas (although I like driving something up off the ground and newer!)

my buddy was selling his 04 rsx for 2500 well it was posted for MONTHS (he isn't into building cars or anything I actually know him through playing softball)

well I had talked with him for the past few weeks trying to feel him out. Long story short chevy dealer wanted to give him $500 toward trade in on the new truck he just bought lucky for me he didn't! I picked it up for 1200 bucks!!!! STEAL!!!

2004 rsx-s
182k miles
other than a knock off exhaust the car is 100% stock!
ZERO rust
the front seats are pretty beat up other than that the interior is in really good shape

Near future plans are to lower it , new wheels , and maybe a lip kit?

just a daily driver for now!

MAYBE if my nephew is lucky I will give him it for his first car

FB_IMG_1447023586231 by 93 red ls, on Flickr

FB_IMG_1447023582800 by 93 red ls, on Flickr

FB_IMG_1447023576466 by 93 red ls, on Flickr

FB_IMG_1447023495800 by 93 red ls, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
96,97,00 civic
2,149 Posts
it's Funny I feel like it's been a year or so since i've logged on, and I see so many familiar faces. Congrats on the new car i've been considering another honda which I why I've been back and just for old times sake. It's between passat wagon awd manual or crv awd manual. Enough about me though love the car dude

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I just saw a thread with your avi and thought I should hit you up. Good to see you. Hope you and the fam are doing well.

That is a rad pick up, I tried on a couple but those were so much more then I had.

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea lots of OG's back on the site lately!

when my son passed away I didn't log in for a little while just had to step back for awhile and take care of the family. I had just become a mod and couldn't hold up to my duties on that either. but its starting to get back to normal now!

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
:TU:

·
Registered
567 Posts
nice score! i've really been itching for an rsx for a daily driver recently

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats FUNNY is I got this , (my first rsx) and out of all my Hondas I have owned I have NEVER had an acura lol (no integra)

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks like in the NEAR future its getting
rpf1's
full coilovers (haven't thought what brand yet)
yonaka cat back

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
did purchase a set of full coilovers (racelands nothing high dollar)

looking for a set of rpf1s right now a few sets for sale local

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my buddy was going to trade it in, they only wanted to give him like $500 and he said hell no!!!

he had it posted on CL forever at 2500 and no bites so I offered and he took it lol

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Let us know on the ride of those racelands. Which ones red or green? I was looking at them for my civic, but not sure I want coils.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts