Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
SCAMMER. DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM THIS GUY
08 honda civic
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, since i joined here all i hve done is learn learn learn, well i boosted my 99ek y8. 2 months ago and is has been the most amazing experience. so after 2 months guess what ? I WANT MORE POWER. so i an going with a vitara fj i beam build. i will be pulling the engine out tomorrow to go straight to the machine shop to get all its work done including balancing. here is my build.

d16y8 block
d16y8 stock head( for now )
arp head studs
75.5mm ycp vitara pistons
fj i-beam rods arp rod bolts
cometic HG
ACL main and rod berings
new oil pump
new water pump
new timing belt
new entire oem gasket kit for entire engine
golden eagle blockguard
new after market engine mounts
going to keep my ebay cast mani,wg, bov, intercooler and pipes for now!
new 6 puck no spring clutch and pressure plate.

NOW the GOOD STUFF.
new bullseye 57 trim 55a/r
custome made 2.5 inch DP from greg at GO-AUTOWORKS
precisions 880cc injectors.
aem fuel rail
aem cam gear

i think that pretty much. i defenetly want to thank fjdistributors ( francisco) and Go-autoworks (greg) for making this happen for me. also everyone at D-series.
and sorry for you guys that are waitting on FJdistributors for rods and pistons i took the last set before he shot down for a few days! LOL

please feel free to comment way. anything helps out for my build im game. will keep posting as the project goes along.

thank you :yes:

Attachments

·
08 honda civic
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blockguard was just recomended for extra insurance. HG was a great deal from fjdistributors just coulnt resist. LOL

·
Registered
294 Posts
Good luck and make sure you shim that oil pump lol!, and what type of manifold are you going to run?

·
08 honda civic
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which cast is that? I want to retain my ac but i read the ebay cast wouldn't work...[/QUOTE]

its from ebay but it works perfect. yes your going to give up some hp but is worth it for me the way florida heat gets.

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
nice list dude! im actually going back and forth in thoughts right now...i want a turbo D, but its my DD...im kinda of worried about reliability.

...anyway...good luck man!

·
08 honda civic
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice list dude! im actually going back and forth in thoughts right now...i want a turbo D, but its my DD...im kinda of worried about reliability.

...anyway...good luck man!
mine has been a DD since i boosted it is all about a good tune. but now i want more power! LOL all i can say just search alot in the amazing forum and you will see. if you have the cash just go for it !!!!! thanx

·
08 honda civic
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just a little update! i just got my bullseye 57 trim .55 a/r from greg at GO-AUTOWORKS thanks your the man!!:bigok:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 164 Posts