Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally ran one of my cars on Sunday. Been wanting to for years, just never had a car worth taking.

My best time was a [email protected] with a killer .0779 reaction time. I ran consistant 15.3's all day, and I ran no worse than a [email protected]

Here is me lining up against a red B18C1 hatch, which I beat in this particular race...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jimmyb34 said:
whats your setup man?
D16Z6 swap
Si transmission
P28 ECU
DC 4-2-1 header
eBay hi-flow cat
Apex'i N1 cat-back
Accel plug wires

I think I could have done better, the track is pretty poor, I spun alot in one lane, and wheel hopped real bad in the other. I'm currently also running 195/60/15's, and they are a crappy brand as well...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I suppose I should mention my Skunk2 valve train, pnp, valve job, AEM cam gear, etc. Stock bottom end, stock flywheel, no tune, Clutchmasters clutch. I am not the best driver though, and my tires definately suck...

xxbrualxx said:
good shit man...how much did u beat that B by?
I believe that run I ran 15.4 and he ran a 15.5...

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
^^^Hahaha yeah you might want to mention those things! ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
thats a kick ass rt. i'm not bashing or anything, but with all that top end work i would have thought high 14's. i'm not the best driver either and pulled a 14.9 with just a flywheel, cai, and full header back. with a .15 rt. i forgot you said your tires sucked. nevermind my previous statement..get some new tires...

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
i have basically the same setup only i had azenis which got me traction w/ no wheel hop and i pulled a 14.72....if u got a lil more traction and came out of the whole strong im sure u can pull the same times if not better since ur more modded then i am...good race! not bad...keep going and practicing tho!

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
damn man..sorry to hear...everything ok?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I neck and my back are killing me. I was racing a 2000 Mustang GT around a slight corner, he got scared, locked up his brakes, came into my lane, and forced me off the road, into two telephone poles. I went through the first one easy, and pushed the second one about 5 feet. Cops said I was travelling no less than 107mph. They are still looking for the Mustang...

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
damn man..if u ever get a chance post pics...and are u in hella trouble with the cops?

o and why the hell are u doing over 100mph on the street anyways...espec. around a corner?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
K20Civic said:
damn man..if u ever get a chance post pics...and are u in hella trouble with the cops?

o and why the hell are u doing over 100mph on the street anyways...espec. around a corner?
I'm not in too much trouble. Drag Racing and Wreckless Driving. I was going that fast, because, well I'm an idiot...

·
Registered
787 Posts
dam im sorry to hear that, that really sucks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts