Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, I finally had the chance to wrap up my first attempt at video editing using the footage from my Hero3. Footage was taken in Jan on the first sunny Sunday of the year. I haven't quite figured out how to reduce the wind buffeting to a bearable level, so I had the music up in this vid. Got plenty more raw footage to play with, but this is going be it for now. ENJOY!

Comments and suggestions welcome!

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
I felt like a dog with my head out the window. :D

The footage looks clean. Your intro and outros look nice too. I have a bunch of raw footage from this winter, snowboarding, hiking bike rides etc that I have got to put together sometime. What program did you use for editing?

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Doug I thought you was deaf how you hear the song?
Good vid by the way I kind of want to get a hero3 myself

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah I'm deaf but that doesn't mean I'm 100% completely deaf lmao, With Hearing Aid I can hear pretty good just not the words :doh:

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, the loud song covered up the wind buffeting. Working on perhaps using an external mic mounted inside the car instead.

Program used was Corel Pro x6

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
^haha yeah that's the reason why I couldn't hear the wind buffeting.

It'd b nice to hear the engine/exhaust sound you know? :TU:

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
^Black.

^^Well, I only have an intake and unless I'm hitting 3k+ you really won't hear it. The wind buffeting covered up any engine/exhaust notes unfortunately. Thing has 4 cats, 2 res, and two mufflers.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Do some night driving...supposed to be awesome at night...i want a black sooooooo bad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts