Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason I'm posting this........is because it is now open season on the SOHC EG. This car will give me the opportunity to have something that I pay a little for every month, that way all my spare cash can go for racing goodies.

The new car is an '07 Accord SE (check hondacars.com for details). I absolutely LOVE it. It's everything my Civic isn't, yet still has that Honda feel and driving dynamics. It's alabaster silver with black interior. It's a 5 speed too. :p

I almost went for a Si Sedan, but I really wanted some luxury. It seems that the Accords also hold up better when you start getting to the 200k mile range, and I plan on keeping it a looooong time.

Attachments

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
I've driven a few of those, they're really nice cars.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
hell ya, another 4Door hittin the d-series hard.... even if it's an accord... :TU:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You guys are killing me, am I on K20A.org? I bought this car so I could modify my d-series and you guys start talking K-series mods. :eek:

From what I've read, it's actually difficult to mod these newer motors since Hondata doesn't support them. That's ok for me, less temptation. :cool:

looks good!
i'm glad they changed the taillights, i like those better than the longer ones.
Yeah, the LED tail lights are pimp shit, IMO.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts