Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided i like the single over head cam feel just a lil better than a dohc. So i've taken my b16 out of my ef hatch and decided to do a mini me since i still have the origanal d15b2 and a d16z6 head from my first swap in the hatch. I've found a lot of useful info on here but my first question is does a z6 headbolts fit good with this swap i've looked and i may haven just missed it somewhere.

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The reason i ask is because i don't have both sets of bolts to compare with.

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what i had heard i had a friend tell me a lil diff but he doesn't know much bout d series. He's a straight up b series guy. So we were both wondering

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The way i was reading the thread i thought they were the same unless you had a 96-00 head on an earlier model block. So i should be fine with just ordering arp studs for a z6 and not get the oddball by the vtec selinoid

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aiight its hard for me to search since im on the internet on my phone i was jjust wondering if while doin the dpfi to mpfi do i still need to use and 88-91 si dizzy. Or will my z6 one work? Like i.said its probley something i could find in a search its just my phone wont let me.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Someone might chime in here with a link for you to make it easier!

You dont have any access to a computer???? maybe a local library? Internet on phones are just annoying lol

GL with the build tho

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea i've noticed thanks though. I work on a towboat so for 28 days my phone is it far as internet goes. But i finally found a site that said it was cool.

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks joey. Yea i know how these forums can get. Everyone has their ups and downs. Even when gettin dissed for not knowing somethin any help is worth it.

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I believe the reason that thread couldn't use the z6 dizzy is because he wasn't using a z6 head. So in my case i should be fine.

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks that would help a lot. Cause when i click on the search box it pops up a lil window but when i start to type it disappears

1 - 20 of 25 Posts