Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yessss so tonight i took out my first evo, first time i had the chance and beat it :) im so happy with my self and my car he kept messing with me and we finnaly got to a light no one was around so i went for it light turned green and we both kinda rolled off the line and ass soon as i hear him punching it i did the same he had me by a car all through first then i broke my tires lose all nasty in second ass im spinning i finnaly grip a lil near the end and started to pull on him as soon as i hit 3rd i was gone by a car and a half and he just let off my buddie "sohcwrath" one of ou very own members was behind me the whole time it was awsome

o off topi but im running rich as shit cause i raced hima lil meesing around and when i went to thrird the loudest back fire cam from my car sounded like a gun shot wrath said kinda like evos back fire all the time and he told me he looks in his side mirror and saw a huge glow come from under my car pretty scary though i blew my motor but i checked it when i got home and all is good.but still that was realy cool i know i woke up the whole block

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if u knew me like everyone else, this is very common for me late at night.
its like a slight case of miloisim only ..not as bad lol. And sadly everyone brings it up im used to comments like yours so its all good but maybe u have something better to say on topic

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
meh, your stories still have no break in them. and i wont be placated with the notion of 'late night' typing.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
lol where is the baby on the floor throwing a tantrum smiley when you need it. go check your other thread you have more defending to do.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
u suck u know that lol

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
hahah good shit man. and evo is a nice notch in the ... well shit where do you put kills.. bitches you put in the head board , but kills... ummmmm..

ah. a lil note book in your glove box? sshhhmaaaybe?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha not a bad idea lol u know for some one who is drunk u got some good come backs lol

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
btw for all u members reading this the next moring i know my puncuation sucks so u dont have to reply about it......i have a strong feeling some ones gonna bring it up

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol these WA guys are sticklers on punctuation, as well as haysoos and a couple other elders. lol get your flame suit on son!.
haha i know not everyone graduated high school with over a 2.0 gpa lol
and dude i though the evo was gonna kick my ass

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
What? Nobody tried to fight you this time?

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
hahah good shit man. and evo is a nice notch in the ... well shit where do you put kills.. bitches you put in the head board , but kills... ummmmm..

ah. a lil note book in your glove box? sshhhmaaaybe?
a notch in the steering wheel unless you have a cool aftermarket piece...

hey i graduated with a 2. something... but i was in honors classes and didnt turn in homework ;)

as for grammar, "im litrate, i sware it. i tipe gud english... periods are fore chiks" j/p :p

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
a notch in the steering wheel unless you have a cool aftermarket piece...

hey i graduated with a 2. something... but i was in honors classes and didnt turn in homework ;)

as for grammar, "im litrate, i sware it. i tipe gud english... periods are fore chiks" j/p :p
hahahaha thats what im talking about

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What? Nobody tried to fight you this time?
hahaha nope so far so good, im accualy realy surprised, time to celebrate:alky:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts