Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I guess I am a noob, but I just purchased my first civic yesterday for my 18th birthday! Its a 96 Sedan with a D16Y7 engine. Cant wait to learn more about it!☺:bigok::)

·
Registered
114 Posts
welcome to d-series. you can learn a lot here just from reading and people are pretty nice about answering questions as well. any plans for the ride? post up some pics! i used to have a 97 sedan and i loved the thing.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks man! I want to get better wheels for it in the future and lower it. I am planning on hopefully buying a turbo kit and what not, but I gotta study and research some more before that!

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
Clean looking sedan, I have a black 99 sedan and my gf has a black 98 sedan. Im working on blacking out my chrome window trim, I only need to do the two front door trims

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys! This car hauls ass compared to my old auto accord, and it has the best flat paint job ive seen in person. And it was an Earl Shiebs paint job!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is there anyone on this forum from Arizona?? Because I am new to cars in general and It would be great to meet people out here that are into hondas and engines and whatnot!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts