Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 honda HX-07 STI
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go. I dont have a name for it but we can call it Enchalada Pizza. First version is the chicken Enchalada Pizza.Ok first you need the already made pizza crust if u have the know how u can make it or buy one from a local take and bake pizza place for like 2 dollars. So for the sauce lets go green enchalada sauce as much as u want for taste I suggest 1/3 cup spread evenly, Next 8 oz approx two healthy handfuls of Mozzarella, Next 6 ouces shreaded chicken, Then 4 ounces canned jalopenos or fresh cut very thin, then 2 ounces diced onions ,next 4 ounces sliced or diced olives, then 3 ounces of of Pepper jack. Preheat oven 350 and cook till desired outcome is reached then pull it and hot out of the oven Dash your favorite hot sauce on top. I like tapatio over tabasco ( to much of a viniger taste 4 me). The variation for the shreaded beef is the same use current weights and messurements however u will use red enchallada sauce over green shreaded beef instead of chicken and Extra sharp cheader cheese instead of Mozzarella. Sorry for the typos. Enjoy. Goes great with beer ohh 1 more thing I forgot to add is fresh cilantro on top before you add the last bit of cheese .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts