Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best motor. d15b6, with a DX DPFI setup :D All in a '90 cx (std) hatchback. With a DX tranny. Drove the little fella around a bit today, plenty of under-60hp to get me around town. For the price of free, cant beat that!

I absolutely love how it refuses to rev fast, like my d15b7 did. That fucker would just redline all day, this b6, just puts along.

Oh, I'll have pics of the whole shenanigans car on sunday evening. Taking the beast to a "clubsi" meet. I should get lots of laughs at the "Dent-Mobile"

·
Nor Cal D-series rider
1991 Honda Civic STD
810 Posts
Wow man, rep for being just about the biggest underdog on the Civic totem pole with that D15b6 haha. :lol: Can't beat the fuel economy tho, 87 octane is 2.69 here. :shock:

Makes me glad I have the radial-ripping 70 horse D15B1 lurking under my hood. I remember how slow it was stock, felt like a 18-20 second car in the quarter - (STD 4 spd = :fag: ). Thank God our STDs weigh only 2017 lbs with a 1/3 tank of gas, no driver. :cool:

J

·
0 Posts
I hear you guys.... my little b1 also just putted along on the autox course the low weight really helps though...vs my old neon that weighed 2450(fat bastard!)

To the fuel efficient underdogs! :beer:
-Juan

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:D

Something snapped on the right front brakes/suspension yesterday, so I parked it, not gonna risk anything until I inspect it. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts