Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW SHOTS

Hi there, I'm new here and have been lurking for the last week or so. Fantastic site with heaps of good info and tasty, oh so tasty pictures of Civics. Nice to see the D-Series has such a following. :)

Had my car for a little bit now and love it to pieces. It rides a bit high at the moment, but unfortunaltly it's currently impracticle to lower it at the moment. Also running on a set of clean looking little 14" alloys at the moment I might rummage up a pic, or take a pic of later. (night here atm).

Next mod will be a cold air box/divider for the pod. As you can tell, I like black and silver. Will have a go at painting my valve cover either the standard black or maybe a gunmetal and then sanding the letters back.

Hope you like

(Yup thats a fun road to drive lol)

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
nice:TU:...your not from the US huh?.....and welcome

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice:TU:...your not from the US huh?.....and welcome
Thanks - Nah in New Zealand. :)

It would look soooooo much better if you did a wire tuck. that header Looks great,
Cheers. Headers are brand spanking new - agree on wire tuck, been reading up on what that involves lately. :)

edit - Actually Civic 97, my alloys looks exactly like the ones in your sig. :)

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Its honestly not that hard. but its a project that needs 110% of your time. not really something you want to stop, and do it a few days later. Its pretty strait forward. Just try to find alternate routes for cables, hoses etc.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hey guys, been a little while. Finally got around to getting new springs for my car - stock height was like a monster truck! Couldn't tell inthe first pics I posted as I was standing above the car to hide the height, but here's a before...

Now:

Can't go any lower than that around here as the roads in the city are pretty bad, and I like to hit the backrounds around the hills which will sometimes have slips and rocks on the road ect.

Furure plans:

Front Lip

Exhaust - currently headers are attached to stock exhaust

Heatwrap headers and cold air box for pod

Front end conversion to facelift - Thought this would just be a case of a new bumper, but apparently I need quarter panels and new lights too! :(

Rear disc conversion

(Sorry no wire tuck yet)

Oh and for fun - here's the car when I first got it

·
Registered
121 Posts
man my car is so slammed, i dont remember a civic being that high. haha. u got it lucky, you cant imagine what some people here would pay to be RHD. lol. drop it yo!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Granny strips must go!! :p

I'd like to see you get your side stripes sprayed the same colour as the rest of the car that would look awsome man!

Love the ride height man I'd go the clear side indicators as well!

Sorry don't mean to tell you how to make your ride hahaha!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts