Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 389 Posts

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ive had it runnin for about a month now and i must say im fairly pleased with it. Motor setup is a JDM D16A Black with a Y8 mini-me. Body has 147k on it and motor has 47K. I took my CAI off my del sol and put it on. Ill get some underhood shots when its done raining here.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want to paint the hub caps cuz the paint s peeling and the girl who owned it first never took care of it so the brake dust ate away some paint. Any suggestions on what color to do

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
nice 4dr 1.5slowmatic..what color is your car..try black or rock the steelies..

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grenada Black Pearl, I will not run straight stellies, i hate that look. I was thinking black or possibly like a gunmetal color but idk

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
try it see..see what you think..

·
Registered
24 Posts
i seen a 99 ex coupe. black, same hubcaps painted gunmeatal.. it actually didnt look bad at all. i kinda liked it..

go with that. straight steelies looks white trash..

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i seen a 99 ex coupe. black, same hubcaps painted gunmeatal.. it actually didnt look bad at all. i kinda liked it..

my thoughts exactly. Might try it and see

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts

do you have a pic of it..?

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, i think ive decided to try the gunmetal look on the caps. hopefully i like it

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well after the accident, i got it back. notice any differences? I put the wheels from my sol on it cuz the ones i had had flat spots. I know it needs a drop but im not going to cuz its my DD and it wont be mine much longer

Heres after a wash but no wax

this is a brand new hood. i paid 40 out of pocket to get the whole front end re-done

And now after

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I must say, these are taken with my phone, i think it takes damn good pictures

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anyone know where i can get a DIN block of plate for the tape deck spot. Took mine out to put the factory radio down there to keep the keyless shit and i got a big hole there now

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
I don't see your problem with steelies, can't get anymore stealth than that.

Nice 4 door btw, i too am rocking the 4 door 6th gen. I prefer the steelies though, i'm rocking mine, rust spots and all. I will probably paint them black again soon. I even spent the same amount on mine to get it running. It's a little more than that now, probably upwards of 3500, but it's getting there.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the wheels werent the problem, the tires were flat spotted and it drove me fuckin nuts, so i had these layin round and i was like why the fuck not. i think they look better on this one than the sol

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya, ya i know it looks like a 4x4 but i might have it a month or so longer so i aint worried about it. i was like damn a 2~3in drop is def needed but o well

1 - 20 of 389 Posts