Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my set up.

D16Z6 head, D16Y8 intake manifold and cam,D16Z6 block bone stock, drag turbo manifold ebay 60trim turbo, ets race core intercooler kit from my dsm, dsm 450cc injectors 2.5 exhaust all the way back. [email protected] on a slipping clutch with 10° of timing. new clutch is in but have not returned to the dyno. the afr's are good enough im not worried wil have a dyno graph asap.

·
Registered
94 civic hatch
337 Posts
Nice numbers for a nice basic setup!!! good job. that engine bay looks like a spider web with all thoes wires and hoses.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the kind words fellas come spring ill have a different long block in the car im upping injectors and a map sensor and im going to shoot for 400whp+.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Good job, but your engine bay looks like a big mess of wires all over the place.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
ill have,the graph emailed to me sometime tomorow. you,really think 232whp is unreliable?
on a 100% stock block it's in time bomb territory. Not saying it's gunna blow up tomorrow 100% for sure, it's just not going to last like that from what I've seen.

I hope it proves me wrong and you get all sorts of enjoyment out of it.:yes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
on a 100% stock block it's in time bomb territory. Not saying it's gunna blow up tomorrow 100% for sure, it's just not going to last like that from what I've seen.

I hope it proves me wrong and you get all sorts of enjoyment out of it.:yes:
I think tunning is the key. I personally have seen a Z6 making similar numbers to mine going on 3 years now no problems. But beyond what im making I will agree with you.

·
Formally D_Tuned
97 civic HX
2,884 Posts
no mines set at 14 not 16. its boosted the less timing you,have the better it is.
:3dtard:

The dizzy needs to be SET TO STOCK POSITION

You remove the timing for the boost columns in the TUNE not at the dizzy.

Why would you retard timing when your not seeing pressure? That makes no sense.

Your basically tuning like they did years ago when they didnt have real technology.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts