Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so im gonna buidl up a block and turbo the biitch, now im gonna run 9:1 pistons, eagle rods, apr rod bolts, blah blah blah and posting hte block, now which t3 should i get, i wanna get a garret and use a external tial or deltra wastegate, what size turbo a/r and trim and all whould be good enought to handle 15 psi and more and spool quick and go to redline, also whats the safest i can boost on the posted block? this is not gonna be a daily driver, and for hi boost, what is the highest psi i can use on a vafc and 450 injecoters, cause im not gonna go with any stand alone, or hondata

O

·
0 Posts
you can't use the 3bar w/o a standalone ecu that supports it.

use a tial wastegate. delta sucks.

most turbos can do 15psi. if you post it you can do 18psi safley.

look at a .48 stage3 or 5 exhaust side with a .57-.60 trim AR compressor side. for a tuirbo. that will start spooling ok around 3200rpm and get you 18psi at around 5800-6200 rpm

if your not proeprly getting a stand alone like a HONDATA you can't go pasi 10psi withthe afc hack. it only works to 1-psi max but evne then I never recommend it despite what others say here. I've now ran into 6 blown motors due to glitches withthe afc hack in the last 11 months. Get a hondata it won't cost you that much over the afc in csot and will save you a lot of time, effort and heart ache in the end. AFC should enver be used on anything over 12 psi anyways.

I don't know why your NOT going to run a stand alone. if you don't run one, don't ever plan on seeing over 12 psi. or you'll melt your engine down fast..

O

·
0 Posts
i heard that uberdata is only for obd-0 ecu? not sure 100% but if ti's the same i think it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts