Honda D Series Forum banner

My CRX

26K views 134 replies 53 participants last post by  freon480 
#1 · (Edited)
So... i never had a real introduction when i joined so here it is. My name is Mitch. Sup!?! Here is my crx that i built with the plethora of information on this site. This build was pretty easy with the help of D-Series. Heres my build:Comment, praise it or rip it apart!
89si block, z6 head and mani, P06 ECU chipped by XENOCRON, P29 pistons. All OEM Honda Bearings and seals and gaskets. heres some pics of the build:

[/IMG]

See less See more
#15 ·
looks really clean man. what cam you plannin on

#18 ·
thank you! either bisi level x or crower 3. i change my mind everyday. i plan on figuring it out for sure in the next week or so hopefully.
Nice rex!!
Thank you!!
Y-49 makes my pants tight....blue oil pans, however, do not.

Clean ebay:TU:
thank you! blue was what i had laying around and the oil pan looked like complete shit. Its actually not a y49 i made sure not to make that mistake. its a ford yellow.

#16 ·
Nice rex!!

Reactions: freon480
#17 ·
Y-49 makes my pants tight....blue oil pans, however, do not.

Clean ebay:TU:

#19 ·
Cool, well it looks good either way and I guess blue > beat-to-shit:TU:

#20 ·
well thank god it isnt Y-49 :lol: otherwise the damn thing would have falle apart on you already

#26 ·
thank you! to each his own. not everyone likes it thats for sure. it's been called taxi, school bus. Oh well. everyones got their own opinion gotta respect that!

nice ride mitch!
thank you sir!
nice looking rex.
thank you!!!! rep has been given accordingly!

#24 ·
nice ride mitch!

#32 ·
#31 ·
Nice REX.

#34 ·
a couple interior pics first of the guages and the second is the best mod i have done to the car. the worst thing about the crx was having no dome light in the front. anyone who has one as a DD has to feel the same way.

and finally everyones favorite new parts!!! i just got my stainless steelbrakelines and brakefluid in the mail. also picked up some new pads and rotors. I'm gonna be changing out my crappy drums in the rear for some discs off a 90 teg i picked up off of AJxr, from on here. ill have some pics off the installation as it goes down probably tom or next day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.