Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I put the coupe hack together. D15b7 ebay manifold and Turbo. The clip I have is 4psi with no alternator belt. 15* timifng in boost and stock injectors are at 75% duty cycle. So I upped the boost to 10psi and threw on a y8 manifold. So before I drive it agaain I have to throw my new injectors in. On 4psi it runs a 14.5 @ 93 MPH. The chassis is one of my specials haahha. Gutted to fuck and I run it on the street on slicks. The kids out here hate. function > form

JUST REALIZED I SHIFTED AT 6.2K NOT 7K BUT IT JUST EXTENDS THE POWERBAND SO NOTHING T BAD ASS.next up is a6 cam
. Enjoy

12:1 all through boost and no alternator belt. Been beating down mid 13 cars and setting up shop closing deals with the sohc. You remember me
See what this d15 bottom end does when it. Sees 12s. Flaawless. I built this and its dualbackddor. Whats better than going through the back? Jahah

Next up. Custom top mount and vitaras and eagles. 50 trim all day

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hahaha. the intercooler flows amazing and theres no lag. it runs awesome. at 75% duty cycle it was safe. ofcourse with more boost ill throw in the bigger injectors. lol. i tune cars for a living. it makes the torque and hp of a b20vtec with bolt ons. so stock is SUFFICIENT at 4psi. 75% duty cycle at 45psi fuel pressure.

and as for the cooler. its a cut down core from a diesel and custom sheet metal end tanks. LHT performance built it. i got it for 70$ and i love it. the pipes are pie cut mild steel. :)

500hp capable intercooler

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fo sho. the core is 28-30"x10"x3"
flows nice

i cant wait to turn it up. and ya, the hood has a hole in it and back on. i just dont have a pic of it as i threw it on last night.

man, i have had a bunch of setups in the last 2 year and the thing it reminds me the most of my high boost LS, the powerband shape i mean.

i love it. pulls all the way to 130mph in 4th. shockingly

·
Registered
753 Posts
Coupe looks good but just a question: why the hell no alternator belt?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol. It song that bitch off on the freeway and it was right before. Shot the video. It has more in it lol

Sat I'm going to go hook up the oil psi. New drain line. New belt. Then up the boost. Injectors. Retune it. Like the z6 plug wires with cut boot to fit the valve cover. Ya she loves me hahaha. Stock clutch (new). I went 13.5 last year on a similar sticker and danz has gone quick on it. So we will see how long it lasts. By far the cheapest and most haggard setup I've built but no lie. Solid and start and drivves amazing. No smoke even. I love it man. Feels so good to be back in it. My daily driver is a 2006 scion xa .

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Sic little brawler, sounds good, thanks for the vids.

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
my stock d17 clutch was good for 13.2's with a good 2nd gear burnout. seems to be holding up good so far in my D17 too. 2nd gear burnouts and 7000rpm dumps on 22" slicks all day.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hahaha. Its hard to see what I do. Lol. But I've done amazing work. This was more of a. Pets not grind the welds. Fuck it method lol.

I love to tune. I got a few more parts Today. Cars are a passion of mine. Look for my members ride threads and you will see what a real street sweeper is. I shred em with half he power. I get out on the hit and got that nasty 1-2 flat foot bang.

Thanks for the input guys. There are way nicer cars on here but this is my baby. Moore pics soon.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
damn, you made me miss my teal coupe.
nice work!
rep for not making 'a lookeee, how much moniez i can spend on my whip' thread.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts