Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cause its possessed by a demon :) i will be testing all this coming week and report back my findings and feelings on the new demon, for those who dont know what the demon is, its basically the same as hondata s300 only its compatible with neptune, chrome and some others. here are some features.
read about it here Demon specs

I will post more pics monday or tuesday when i get a chance.

·
Poop Sock
wrx & slut rex
3,798 Posts
damn thats badass! it's cheapish too! I like how you can clear codes by using your brake pedal. that thing is awesome! it does everything. lets just hope it's as good as it seems.

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn thats badass! it's cheapish too! I like how you can clear codes by using your brake pedal. that thing is awesome! it does everything. lets just hope it's as good as it seems.
you can also check codes just by turning the key on and flooring the gas, a few guys got prerelease units and my buddy was one of them and he said it performed perfect for him.

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
Very nice piece if it works like it's supposed too. I'm in for more info as well! :D

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will be sure to let you know once i have time to play with it.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
You have always been able to do that on ectune without the demon.Press the gas past 50% throttle and clear them with the brake,no jumper harness needed.

I'm hoping to use one of these soon with ectune after they fully release them.I already sold my ostrich

Pretty much there's not going to be any real difference between neptune/hondata/ectune, they will all be one wire.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
You have always been able to do that on ectune without the demon.Press the gas past 50% throttle and clear them with the brake,no jumper harness needed.

I'm hoping to use one of these soon with ectune after they fully release them.I already sold my ostrich

Pretty much there's not going to be any real difference between neptune/hondata/ectune, they will all be one wire.
:werd: I love that about eCtune. I need to check in on the Demon though and see how it does once it's released.

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gota chance to get a pic uploaded today, i will post more of the actual install when i get home later

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Demon should be a pretty bad ass unit I thinking of getting the RTP one to bad its double the price for neptune. In for updates on how it works out. And with neptune you can check codes by keying the ignition and flooring the pedal as well.
there is no RTP any more, they stopped making them months ago and replaced them with the demon. The demon can do every thing and more then the old RTP could.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh yey and let me know how the car runs after they convert your bin over to a RTP file that was one thing that had me a little worried to be honest. Sometimes when converting things like that ya never know what can happen
My tune file is already a rtp file. no problems with it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts