Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey d-series fam. Haven't been on in a while, busy with house hunting and family stuff. I need your help my car was stolen last night from in front of my house in Eugene, Oregon. I feel super violated and angry.

Pics in the build thread in my sig. License plate UHL 200

If anyone happens to see anything could you contact the Eugene Police Department 541.682.5111

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
bUMMER.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Any "rare" or hard-to-find items in the car/motor that one could look out for on Craigslist or ebay?

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any "rare" or hard-to-find items in the car/motor that one could look out for on Craigslist or ebay?
Not really. I had some PIC select coilovers on it.

The engine looks pretty stock other than the valve cover.

Alpine stereo components, but those are all six years or so old.

I tried to keep it looking pretty stock.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Sorry to hear. Hope you get it back soon and in one piece.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
The sound of locked tires being dragged is only chance.
True, unless hydro dolly casters are used.

My friend used to repo his vehicles on folks that were 3+ months behind on his pay-here-pay-here payments. He would yank the car from wherever; takes 10 seconds for a skilled driver. Turn a few corners, apply the magnetic turn signals, and if needed add the dollies.

How quickly you can say good-bye to your car :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yXmKdYcmtY

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. One of the reason why i hate owning a honda

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
True, unless hydro dolly casters are used.

My friend used to repo his vehicles on folks that were 3+ months behind on his pay-here-pay-here payments. He would yank the car from wherever; takes 10 seconds for a skilled driver. Turn a few corners, apply the magnetic turn signals, and if needed add the dollies.

How quickly you can say good-bye to your car :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yXmKdYcmtY
this turned into an hour of me watching repo videos on youtube :lol:

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Sorry to hear about this man, I will keep an eye out up north here.

Loved that little blue gem. Hope it is returned or you find them on a dark night and get your retribution.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still no word, thanks for the support and (for those of you close enough) the eyes.

I did think of something "rare" it had Spoon front and rear strut tower bars. Insurance actually asked if it had any aftermarket stuff done and if I could produce receipts ... I can produce receipts for most of it, so maybe it won't be as painful if it ends up being written off as a loss.

Losing hope and already looking for something else to drive ... just in case. On the one hand I want to see the original vision through ... but at the same time it feels almost like cheating on a memory.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts