Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up im kinda new here but anyways i just finished my biuld i have a 1990 hatch with a d16y8 with pm7 pistons in it dc sport header iceman intake 62mm tb underdrive pully dsm 440cc injectors act clutch with 91 crx si tranny and i have a test pipe with greddy catback im not sure what my comprestions at but as of right now im only running 100LL fuel cuz the car pings on sunoco 93 i also have msd plug wires and ngkr 11 plugs car runs hard i need to get it tuned and vtec isnt wired up yet im still running my crx si ecu pm6 if anyone has any sugestions or advice please let me no i would like to figure out my comprestion and also it breaks up below 2000rpms and sometime in any rpm range some ppl told me my ignighter might be going bad othere ppl say it just needs a tune i want to take it to the track but not till its running right also what should i be expecting to run in the 1/4 mile thanx alot will post pics soon

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i replaiced the ignightor and the plugs today the car seems alil better but still breaking up kinda sounds like a wrx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts