Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am currently building my d16 for turbo. my block is pretty much done and this is what is in it:

d16z6 block:

c.a.t. rods
vitara 75mm pistons
hot tanked and honed
balanced crank
acl race bearings
unorthodox racing crank pulley
act 6 puck clutch
clutch masters lightend flywheel

the head i am using is a d16y8:

ported and polished
3 angle valve job
planed the head
skunk2 intake manifold with matching Throttle body
aem fuel rail
aem fuel regulator
crower intake and exhaust valves 0.5mm oversize
crower springs
crower titanium retainers
crower stage 2 turbo cam
unorthodox racing p/s pulley
unorthodox racing alt pulley
unorthodox racing cam gear

any advice on injectors?

as far as the turbo goes was thinking bout using the t3/t4? any advice would be helpful. thanks

·
insert user title here
3,014 Posts
injectors might be a tad small if you ever plan on pushing near the 300 mark. i ran 750cc injectors in mine and it idles just fine
everything looks nice except i would have skipped the pulleys and lightened flywheel.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
i second the notion on the pulleys. other than that, looks pretty good. what are your goals though? you should have clear goals on what kind of power you want, so that way it's easier for us to help you out.

·
Registered
136 Posts
what are your hp goals? with the vitara's and built head with the right turbo you could be in the 400+hp club:thehump:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks for the replys.. i am looking to get more towards the 400hp. y would you have skipped the pulleys and flywheel? my clear goal is definetly to be over 350. also what size head gasket by cometic should i go with? 75.5mm 76mm 77mm 78mm or 79mm?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
mybads here agains. WWW.GO-AUTOWORKS.COM
ask him for wat turbo trim/specs t3/t4 ur looking for.
:werd:, that's who I'm going to get my stuff from. I've been talking to him about everything I need for my set up. Prob going with a t3/t4 50 trim .63 a/r. That's what he recommended for me to hit 350-375. Greg is awesome to deal with. Very down to earth guy :TU:.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts