1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1990 civic crx
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my boosted build thread = ]
names jordan riggan and this is my d16z6 sohc crx build
3 years later and i think i got it set up finally so well c how it goes im gunna go this route with hondata s300 and a new cam and the goals 350 whp i should easily hit it with this setup

i love this no one makes a 4 pod for a honda but i own 1

last build thread got canned and i cant find it anywhere

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
you dont have a engine stand? that crx woud look awesome if it was stock with 15's. but the build look good hope it works out good as well

·
Registered
94 hatch
30 Posts
good luck bro. I agree with bumpysbro, I like smaller wheels, but to each his own. Do what you like, it's your car.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
you dont have a engine stand? that crx woud look awesome if it was stock with 15's. but the build look good hope it works out good as well
I wouldnt rock 16s but at least its not totally riced out. Everyone rocks 15s it doesnt hurt to see something different that someone likes. Although the ebay kit needs to go. theres a reason there $400

·
Registered
1999 EJ8
1,188 Posts
What pistons are those?

Good luck with the build for boost! :TU:

·
Registered
89 CRX DX
214 Posts
yeah fuck cheap turbo kits....... but good luck anyways

·
Registered
1990 civic crx
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there lo comp 9 to 1 je pistons and yes i have an engine stand its preoccupied atm with my stock z6 block haha
and the cheap ebay kit is all i could afford 800 dollars tho not 400

·
Registered
1990 civic crx
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but plz do not knark the build i dnt have 4grand burning a hole in my pocket for a nice ass 450 whp sohc setup from go auto works right now i just want a nice lookin performable set up to get me buy till i do get serious with my crx d/d build

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
honestly bashing the e-bay kit is starting to get out of hand.....only thing out of that kit that i would change would be the mani. look for a cast iron mani. all the other things that are there work...not the best IMO but for some1 that is starting out the kit is decent...i would just upgrade parts as i got the cash.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,680 Posts
welcome to the d.

·
Registered
1990 civic crx
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thats just the manifold that came with the kit ill upgrade later on prolly the wastegate and bov first then my mani im hopin to c 350 whp and ill sit there and ill run it at 200 for d/d and all out 350 at the tracks

1 - 20 of 133 Posts