Next month:

DC sport 4:1 header

Apexi WS cat back exhuast

Maybe:

Bigger injectors

Aem high flow fuel rail

Aem fuel pressure regulator

CO2 cold shot kit

How does that sould for a reliable daily driver?

·
Registered
1998 Acura Integra
736 Posts
Bigger injectors will only hurt you unless you tune it with them which i understand is a problem on 7th gens. I also think that the fuel rail would be a waste right now with the limited amount of modifications.

Otherwise it looks like you are doing some good things.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Read...

If you are going NA, maybe you don't need bigger injectors. Tuning bigger injectors is not a problem... And the fuel pressure regulator isn't needed if NA and tuning. Pressure regulator is needed just if you use other pump (like walbro), boost or...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
You need something to tune with in order for it to work properly. You could get away with afc but the greddy or even i hear megasquirt is probably in your best interest.

·
Registered
509 Posts
if megasquirt makes one for D17. forget about a fuel rail unless you plan on buying one for 6th gen and making it fit with return line. injectors really arent needed for stage 1 cam. you can throw that cam in the car and your ECU will auto compensate for it , good thing about 7th gen vs. 6th gen. ive searched for rail and regulators for our 7th gen i couldnt find any. you have a link for some?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
you probably want to get the y8 intake manifold and def ditch the 4-1 header and go with thr dcrh or if you need to stay legal the hp. ive heard the dc lost hp.

·
Registered
397 Posts
anybody have an e-manage? how you are tuning from 2000-4500rpm?

I had my e-manage installed on a A1. not too much tuning, but the motor isn't making any power from 2000-4500rpM.(I am not saying is because the e-manage.) I really think is the header i have isn't good for street (4-1 race header), but any other advice.

i***if you are talking about race and extract hp's the stock ecu can't compasate. if not tuning you can only expect minimal gains...

·
Registered
29 Posts
you wont need bigger injectors for a stage1 cam, also aem does not make a fuel rail for our cars. Companies such as slp do have a return system available, but for what your running you dont really need it.

·
Registered
605 Posts
if u get bigger injectors ull run rich and tht would be bad

·
Registered
509 Posts
bigger injectors wouldnt hurt you none , if you get it tuned like was said. but like was also said , youd have to do more than cam intake and exhaust to need them.

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
like everyone else said pics man and reads like u r off to a decent start

1 - 20 of 33 Posts