Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is my build list. Tell me what you guys think. Tell me what you think i'm missing.....

Manifold/down pipe
Clutch
innovative Motor mounts
Tial 38 MM Wastegate
Wide Band
Bottom End Kit (FJD)
OBX LSD
Turbo t3/t04e 57 trim
HONATA
p28 ECU
3bar MAP
y8 Transmission
ARP Hea Studs
Slim fans (x2)
750cc Injectors
FJD H-Rods
Skunk2 valves
valves/springs
Cam

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
Below is my build list. Tell me what you guys think. Tell me what you think i'm missing.....

Manifold/down pipe
Clutch
innovative Motor mounts
Tial 38 MM Wastegate
Wide Band
Bottom End Kit (FJD)
OBX LSD
Turbo t3/t04e 57 trim
HONATA
p28 ECU
3bar MAP
y8 Transmission
ARP Hea Studs
Slim fans (x2)
750cc Injectors
FJD H-Rods
Skunk2 valves
valves/springs
Cam
looks good, imo you dont need valves, only need springs if your using a cam that will make power above the stock rpm's

you need intercooler/piping, and a conversion harness for the p28, a fuel pump, and oil feed and return lines... also a nice oil pressure guage/boost guage, MBC, theres a bunch of shit lol oh, and a bov, the things in red you dont really need

·
4 doors of fury!!!!
2,386 Posts
looks good, imo you dont need valves, only need springs if your using a cam that will make power above the stock rpm's

you need intercooler/piping, and a conversion harness for the p28, a fuel pump, and oil feed and return lines... also a nice oil pressure guage/boost guage, MBC, theres a bunch of shit lol oh, and a bov, the things in red you dont really need
sounds about right

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
Have you bought the OBX LSD listed in your list? If not, don't. Wait for the new mFactory unit to finish testing. The OBXs have let thier quality control go completely to crap to the point where they are un-useable.

Action, Competition, Exedy or South Bend for clutches.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
AND some type of PCV catch can setup. and yes wait for the Mfactory lsd. alot better, and bout half the price as Qualfie. you can pre-order them from aquafina..for cheaper.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
yeah, there are TOSN i mean TONS of threads on PCV. all have good/same info. either Vent it into a catch can, or run all hoses to catch can then a hose pre-turbo for vacuum. Aquafina in his d-series name, search his name and shoot him a PM. you can also find him on onecamonly.com

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,942 Posts
I think Go Autoworks is coming out with a catchcan setup shortly and I think they do VC venting as well. Damn I love our affiliates.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts