Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

Finally after being on this forum for about 6 months i finally got my own D. Its a 1995 EX Coupe. Red exterior with black, leather accented, interior. Pretty much just your standard civic. Its sitting on stock suspension for now (guy before me had a shit DropZone suspension which was complete shit and ill get into that later), with Drag Racing DR-17 15" rims and yokohama YK520's. Eventually I will upgrade but they were from my hyundai accent that i had wrecked and decided to keep.

Other features so far is "new" SONY speakers with SONY deck. (guy that i bought it from said they were "new" but...i dont think so) then exhaust piping looks to be about 2" all the way down to a huge ass muffler that basically is a "fart canister" Not too happy about that. Anyways this thread is probably premature by about 3 months because i dont foresee myself making any radical changes for at least that long but i couldnt wait, i had to show it off! I'll have pics up in the next day or two. (just lazy at this point)

P.S. it also has PJDM Fogs, rear lip, and had front lip but i broke it. and a JDM cluster (measures in Km/hr) which is the first thing i will be selling and will be looking for an AMERICAN cluster asap. so any takers plz pm me.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also the motor has about 210k but the odometer reads about 142k. its got miles but its in pretty decent shape for the most part.

What i plan to do is get another z6 and do a complete rebuild, (cam, rods, pistons, rebuild head, upgraded injectors) chip the ecu, turbo, aftermarket radiator, rebuild trans with stage 1 clutch and get rid of the skunk2 racing short shifter, which is also for sale, its brand new practically (still have box) then of course complete suspension and possibly upgrade to better tires and rims. after that its cosmetic i.e. paint job and new glass (cracks in front windshield)

oh also i bought the car sometime in december about 26th or 27th.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my plans as far as numbers are around 250whp. possibly 275whp. im pretty new to hondas guys, not gonna lie. i have a tattoo of NOOB on my forehead. basically i know...the basics. i've already done some maintenance and plan to do more just so i can get to know my car more.

but i still dont know a lot and any help that i ask on here guys will be greatly appreciated. i also have my boy "coryjordan" to help me out as well. im sure a lot of you guys already know him.

anyways if any of you have any parts for sale for cheap that would be great for my build that you dont have to sell right away, def. let me know.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tomorrow! i promise!

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there you go pics all around...

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually i just wanna sell mine and get one that measures shit in mph. i keep driving around 120km/h and everyone passes me. its like "huh? i thought this was like 70 75???" lol

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
but yea that tach is tight shit dude. the guy that owned this thing before me was completely stupid. in his home town when i went to buy it there was like 5 civics all riced to the maxx!!! driving by as i did the sale with him.... so sad...

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anyways ive pretty much just done basic maintenance so far. theres a few extra things i ve done and am going to do then im waiting for tax refund....and then hello brand new jdm z6!!!!

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dude remoer chill man im telling ya im not buying anything. i dont want it. i just wanted to see a pic of a "vx" cluster. unless its just a typo. so dont worry man im not gonna break the rules...i like this forum too much. lol

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey guys gotta a question...is this the "filler plug" for my transmission? im about to flush it and i know about the drain plug just wanna make sure i can put NEW fluid in here..thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*update* did the flush no prob. didnt even need it turns out. but glad i figured out how to do for later. but...i fucked up and let a friend of mine drive my car from a party last night....and she burned up the clutch within 100 yds from the party....yep...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts